Tuesday, September 7, 2010

H&M's "By Night" Collection

I hope everyone had a relaxing, long Labor Day weekend! The husband & I went camping at a lovely site at the Muskegon State Park in MI. More about that to come...

When I came home from camping, I was happy to see a glossy Lucky magazine waiting in my mailbox. Although autumn isn't one of my favorite seasons (it just means winter is just around the corner), this issue kind of got me excited for new fall clothes. I occasionally shop at H&M (mostly b/c it isn't very close) for everyday basics. This month, H&M is coming out with a new collection featuring glamorous party dresses perfect for a holiday fete. My favorite is the green Grecian dress – perfect at $50. (I recognize this model from JCrew's catalogs. Isn't she pretty?)


[images via hot beauty health]

No comments:

Post a Comment