Thursday, May 3, 2012

our 1st trip in instagrams

We survived our first trip with the twins.  I stressed and fretted for weeks beforehand, but it turned out to be a pretty smooth trip.  Sophie, the fussy one, cried quite a bit on the way there and back.  But she slept through the night (BOTH nights!) for the first time that weekend! Maddie, on the other hand, was a handful both nights.  She just wouldn't sleep! But she was a dream on the plane.  Slept almost the entire flight. When the plane landed at home, both girls woke up screaming in unison...like a chorus.  Haha.  Everybody around us started laughing.  I'm glad they weren't all annoyed by all the crying!  Phew!

We got to enjoy some sunny weather in Denver along w/ some really good company.  We met up w/ my SIL and her fiance and visited his parents.  I'm so happy that my SIL is marrying into such a great family!  J & A absolutely LOVE the girls like they're their own grandchildren.
(1) arriving at the Denver airport (2) me + maddie in the Ergo (3) auntie A playing with sophie (4) strolling around the SIL's soon-to-be new neighborhood

(1) a delicious homemade waffle breakfast (2) SIL and her fiance (3) me and the hubs at the Coors Brewery tour in Golden, CO

(1) the SIL's future FIL w/ Sophie (2) SIL with Maddie (3) Red Rocks Park (4) the hubs and Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment