Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Recent Project: A Whimsical Logo

Amy was in need of a logo for her photography hobby. She mainly photographs babies & children. So she wanted a fun and whimsical logo that would appeal to mothers. Here are a few of the logos I designed that weren't chosen. (I'll post about her final logo soon.) I decided to use a pinwheel as the main design element because of its likeness to a camera shutter. I thought it was the perfect way to incorporate the playfulness of children and photography.

Amy Robelet Photography Logo

6 comments:

  1. love the pinwheel idea! curious to see which design was chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i do like the pinwheel idea too. great job cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I can't wait to see the final choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great!! Good to know you design logos and can not wait to see the FINAL!!!

    ReplyDelete