Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Birthday, Bubbles, & Easter

My apologies again for being neglectful of my blog. I spent the last couple weeks going to doctor's appointments and having a couple procedures. Don't worry though...it wasn't anything serious. :)

Anyway, just wanted to share a few photos from the past couple weekends. Last weekend, I celebrated my friend, Jennine's birthday at Seasons 52, where everything on the menu is less than 475 calories. Isn't that a rather cool concept? The restaurant had a rustic, yet sophisticated decor...reminiscent of Wildfire's. Our entrees were definitely...healthy-tasting...with a hefty side of veggies (which I always like.) The mini desserts, on the other hand, were delicious!


This past weekend, the husband and I got to spend time w/ some family and nephews. Here's baby Isaac playing with his new (battery-operated!) bubble machine. He had so much fun...giggling and laughing all the while!


For Easter, we headed over to my husband's aunt's house for lunch. The spread was one of the best ever! Mmm...i loved my MIL's Korean Braised Short Ribs (kalbi jjim.) Iit was extra delicious this time! After filling our tummies, our nephews went on a mini Easter egg hunt in the backyard. It was so cute watching them run around. Isaac didn't quite get the concept yet though. Hehehe. Then we all got to enjoy the Sweet Tart jelly beans, Hershey Kisses, and Rolos (my fav!) that were hidden in the eggs. Hope you all had a blessing & fabulous Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment