Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm Heading Out to Texas, Ya'll!

Bye-bye, chilly Chicago! I'm saying "howdy" to the 90 degree weather in Dallas this weekend. My entire extended family is gathering together for my cousin, Lani's wedding. I had the honor of designing her wedding invitations. She chose to use an existing design I had made for Sue + Mike. So I just switched the color palette and swapped out the info. Easy peasy! :) Hope ya'll enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!
Lani + Michael's wedding invitation

5 comments:

  1. You Rock! Hope you and Hubby enjoyed your weekend in Dallas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! PS. Just came across your blog & am such a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stumbled onto your blog ~ it's beautiful! will be visiting again!
    xoxo ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great time in Texas and that it didn't completely steal you away :)

    ReplyDelete