Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Belly Wave + an Update


Here's a video of my belly that I took a few days ago at 32 weeks.  The girls have been super active, so my stomach looks like a wave.  It's pretty incredible and freaky!

At my 32 week ultrasound last week, the girls' organs and limbs were looking fabulous.  There was some concern raised about the size of Baby B though.  She isn't growing as fast as Baby A.  They used to be only a few ounces different, but now the gap has grown.  Baby A is 3lbs, 8oz and Baby B is only 2lbs, 11oz.  So I'm going to have to go in weekly for Doppler scans to check on their fluids, in addition to the weekly Non-Stress Tests.

I had my first Doppler scan this morning.  Thankfully, everything looked great.  A Doppler scan "examines the blood flowing through the umbilical cord between the placenta and the baby."  It also examines amniotic fluid levels.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so weird! I hope your last 8 weeks goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa girl!! those waves are huge!! i love the waves, it's soo fun isn't it?!?! :D

    ReplyDelete