Monday, July 13, 2009

New Buffalo, MI

Our friend, Cinthia, is finally here for her month-long visit from Houston. =) We started off her vacation with a mini road trip to MI. Ahh...I love how it was so close. Just a 1.5hr drive! There was a lot of laughing, really good food, and some really DELICIOUS wine. Round Barn Riesling is my new favorite–light and sweet. Just the way I like it. I'm going to be a little MIA now since Cinthia is here. I shouldn't even be updating now. I have to make sure my guest isn't bored!

3 comments:

  1. hee hee - i have that blue dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this place? We're visiting Chi-town at the end of August and this seems like something my husban would love. Is it worth it? Is it convenient to the city?

    By the way, thanks for visiting me earlier!

    http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete