Thursday, July 30, 2009

A month of eating

With Cinthia in town, I feel like all we've been doing is eating, eating and more eating. Seriously, it's a miracle we still fit into our BM dresses (we tried them on last night). Phew!

Here we are at one of my favorite restaurants near my house–CaffĂ© de Luca. I was too busy enjoying my food to take a picture of it. Hehe.
On our mini-trip to New Buffalo, MI, we dined at our hotel's restaurant–Bentwood Tavern. I discovered my new favorite wine, Round Barn's Riesling. Gosh, it's good! Super light & sweet.
Pierre Anne Creperie: We randomly found this cute, French creperie in New Buffalo. The owners were French and spoke with an accent. I loved it! The service was superb. It seemed like the food came out in mere minutes! And it was absolutely delicious.
Back in Chicago (Lakeview), we had breakfast at Uncommon Ground. Not only did everything sound good on the menu, it all tasted delicious! I wanna go back to try all the other mouth-watering dishes.

We definitely ate a bunch more places. We've been eating out almost everyday! Ugh...so unhealthy, but SO good! More reviews to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment