Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Currently Searching for...Crossbody Bags

I've been looking for a small, casual crossbody bag as a replacement for one that I had. It came in handy in the warmer months when I had to walk the dog or go to the park, and had nowhere to put treats, toys, and poop bags. It's a nice alternative to a shoulder bag for those casual strolls around the neighborhood. Often times, the husband and I like to walk to the nearby restaurants with friends for a bite to eat or to shop. My current clutch just doesn't fit all my essentials: chap stick, iPhone, cards, house key and money. Here are a few that I've found... (My friend has the LeSportsac bag. It's compact, yet surprisingly roomy.)


LeSportsac Kasey

Dooney & Bourke Letter Carrier

Dooney & Bourke E/W Triple Zip

Dooney & Bourke Nylon Crossbody Pouchette

Kate Spade Thomas Nylon Mini Crossbody




No comments:

Post a Comment