Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Sorry for being MIA the past couple weeks! I got bogged down with last minute Christmas shopping, holiday prepping, and keeping my SIL company while she's in town. Here are a few photos from our annual Christmas Eve gathering at my husband's aunt's house. We always get together for dinner and then open presents around midnight. Never before have I ever seen so many presents under a tree (except for on tv) until I joined the husband's family. A-mazing. Every Christmas, we stuff our bellies full until we can eat no more. Then we get together and open all of the presents. Afterwards, all the "adults" play poker while the "kids" play board games, doze on the couch, or watch movies. By 4am, we are all ready to pass out. So we call it a night and head home or crash on one of their couches.
[I post processed the Christmas tree photo using Sydney's awesome tutorial
here. I love love LOVE how all of her photos look...so soft and warm.]

What is a holiday tradition that your family has?

3 comments: