Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Sweet & Thoughtful Client

Gayle is the sweetest and most thoughtful client EVER! I designed this dinosaur party invitation for her son's 1st birthday. Since she was thrilled with the invitations, she asked me to design a few more paper goods for her. I'll be showing those in the near future. As a thank you, she sent me this care package all the way from Hawaii! Isn't she so sweet?? She sent me her favorite honey glazed macadamia nuts along with some chocolate covered ones and 2 bags of Hawaiian coffee!. Mmm...I can't wait to try everything! You're too kind, Gayle!

5 comments:

  1. she's so nice! what a wonderful surprise in the mail. *warm fuzzies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The invitation looks really cute! Honey glazed macadamia nuts sound yummy!

    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee gifts are always the best...as are clients as sweet as that! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet! I love getting packages and snail mail!

    jiye
    pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. she's just so nice...

    ReplyDelete