Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back to Reality


I'm missing the sun, beautiful scenery and good food. Unfortunately for us, it was winter in Puerto Vallarta. I still didn't expect it to be so chilly though. :( It didn't get warm until maybe 10:00-11:00 in the morning. And it started to get chilly again as the sun set around 4:00pm. Not that I like to tan much (don't want wrinkles!) but I was hoping to get a little bit of color. I barely succeeded. Oh well...good for my skin!

This was taken on my iPhone with the Instagram app. I'm really liking this app! It turns ordinary pictures into extraordinary pictures! Hehe. (Ok, maybe not extraordinary.) Anyway, you just have to snap a photo & choose a filter to transform the look and feel of the shot. Good thing is, it's free! I'll be posting more pictures from my trip soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I would give anything to be on a beach right now - even it's the tiniest bit chilly. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also ADORE the instagram app! I've tried a few photo editing/finish apps and this one is hands down my fave.

    I'm sorry to hear it was a bit nippy on your vacation, but it's about 5 degrees here right now so I'm still pretty darn jealous that you got to go. Your last post of the fluttery dresses and comfy wedges have me 100% ready for warm weather.

    ReplyDelete