I really like how Sydney from The Daybook documents her current pregnant state. It's a nice way to keep track of how your pregnancy is going. I'm gonna give it a shot. Pregnancy hasn't exactly been what I expected. I guess I was hoping it would be easy breezy like a few of my lucky momma friends. I definitely can't say that it has been. But I'm more than half way there though. Whoo hoo!
[at a wedding this past weekend]
At twenty-two weeks:
- I've experienced my first clogged milk duct. Who knew that could happen when you're pregnant?!
- I've gained 15 lbs so far. So why do I look like I'm 7-8 months pregnant already?
- The girls are still breached, but we still have a few more weeks before they're supposed to turn around. Turn upside down, M and S!
- Sleeping on my sides has gotten uncomfortable the last couple weeks. I've been feeling this sharp pain at the bottom of my ribs. Apparently, my ribs are stretching. What?? I didn't know that could happen.
- My boobies keep growing. No, I don't like them this big. I thought a D was huge.
- My green veins look like a spiderweb all over my body. Especially on my chest, boobs, stomach, and legs. Hmm...that's basically everywhere!
- I don't have to shave my legs as frequently. The hair growth has actually slowed down. Lovin' it!
- Our master bath remodel is finally almost done. Next project, the nursery!