Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bath time = FUN time!


Maddie and Sophie's 1st bath at 2 weeks old in the Puj tub.  They were SO tiny!  We had to wait until their umbilical cord scabs fell off before giving them a real bath.  I was too nervous to bathe them.  I made the husband do it.

Eeee...I love that first photo of Maddie.  She really enjoyed her 1st bath after the initial shock of being in the water. Look at that face!  I love how her hair gets all fluffy and fuzzy after it's washed. Hehe.  Both of the girls LOVE bath time with Daddy.  They splash their arms and legs like crazy!

::Maddie::
 
Maddie at about 11 weeks.  I just wanna eat all her fat rolls!

::Sophie::
 
Sophie at 11 weeks.  Splishing and splashing in the tub.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, they're both just too adorable! Sophie looks so happy splashing away in that last photo :-)

    ReplyDelete