Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Long Overdue Update :: Meet M + S!

The past few months have been a blur.  I gave birth to my twin girls on December 10th.  They arrived a wee bit early at 35 weeks old.  Maddie was 4lbs 4oz and Sophie was 3lbs 12oz.  Both were tiny, but healthy.  Here are just a few pictures from my baby shower from back in late October and a few of the girls.  Many more pics of the girls to come!  You can imagine how many we have!  :)

The husband and me at my baby shower.

The lovely Sarah hosted the shower at my house and made these 
scrumptious cupcakes and all the decorations.

 Our first photo as a family of four...with me still on the operating table.

 Our hospital provided a professional photography shoot for all 
newborns.  Here are a few of the poses the photographer put them in.

 The girls at 1 week old.
 
At our family's Christmas Eve party with our 2 week old girls.

4 comments:

  1. yay! you are back! I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to come back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! the girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww congrats!! love seeing this update! and glad to see you are back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back hun. Your girls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete