Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Missing a part of a pair...

Don't you hate it when you lose an earring? Especially one of your favorites? UGH...I lost a really cute one that was perfect in color, size and price. I bought it on super clearance for $5(!) on avon.com after spotting them in People Style Watch magazine. I've seen exact replicas here and there, but never the same color and definitely not the same price. I just found a site that has the same coral color, but they're $40! How sad. :(

I couldn't find a good picture of me wearing them. But here's one taken last year when my friend, Cinthia, came to visit for the month. We took a weekend trip to New Buffalo, MI. Here we are eating at my favorite crepe place, Pierre Anne's. Their savory crepes are seriously delicious. If you're ever in New Buffalo, stop by this restaurant!

Anyway, back to the earrings... I found those earrings at Charm & Chain found via the One Hundred Inspirations blog. I must say, they have some really lovely jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment