Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Beautifully Uncluttered Workspace

Bethany of b*spoke has an enviable workspace. With a few shelves and organization/storage supplies from Ikea, she turned her studio into an amazing, functional space. I'm particularly liking the Galant Cable Organizer from Ikea. The cords under my desk (and my husband's desk) are a total eyesore. Sadly, I don't think this product will work for my desk though since I have a large drawer spanning the entire underside. But maybe it'll work for my husband's desk. Check out the photos of her studio here and here.

6 comments:

  1. what a great invention! i need one of these...

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, stop the presses here people. This looks like the perfect solution to our "entertainment center" dilemma. We have an Ikea bookshelf that we are using (just hopefully until we move) and it looks so awful - it's cluttered and the cords are terrible! I might have to try and see if it works for us - thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is oh so gorgeous!
    i love the grey walls and the minimalist look! such a good idea to keep the creative spaces clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, i long to be so organized, i'm getting there bit by bit...

    ReplyDelete