Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Christine's Bow-Tie Baby Shower (Part I: Desserts)

A Bow-Tied Theme Baby Shower
I threw my friend, Christine, a baby shower last weekend. We had an intimate gathering of 13 wonderful ladies. I made all of the paper decorations and most of the food. I wish I could say I also made the desserts, but they were store-bought. :) The mini chocolate and vanilla cupcakes were from Molly's Cupcakes, and the adorable bow-tie sugar cookies were from Sarah's Pastries. The light and airy white chocolate mousse cake was from Whole Foods (mmm...that cake is to die for!) The shower was a success...thanks to Grace H. and Rosa for the desserts and helping me set up!
Christine's Bow-Tie Baby Shower
Christine's Bow-Tie Baby Shower
Christine's Bow-Tie Baby Shower
Christine's Bow-Tie Baby Shower

7 comments:

  1. we love WF cakes and cupcakes! the party looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cake seriously was to die for...i took a few pieces home and ate my last piece last night...still good after 3 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love everything! I hope you do my baby shower as well - no pressure =) jk! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your invites. Newest follower from Pure Joy Events.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bow tie cookies are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so cute - great job!

    ReplyDelete