Friday, February 11, 2011

Sweet & Sour Glazed Chicken

I discovered this amazing food blog, Week of Menus, via Pearls & Green Tea. Joanne is the incredible chef behind Week of Menus. She gives detailed instructions along with photos of every step of the way. It made cooking a breeze! I just tried one of her recipes for the first time the other night, and it was a smashing success!

I made her Sweet & Sour Glazed Wings (I only had drumsticks on hand.) The soy sauce mix was so delicious. This recipe is definitely going to be a keeper! Check out Joanne's website for her recipes!

4 comments:

  1. this looks deeelish and doesn't seem too hard to make. i'll definitely be making these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Week of Menus...I got hooked on her site this past summer! Try her mochi cake recipe - it's OUT of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for finding me!! I'm glad you found the recipe good.:) I'm into wings these days so watch for more.

    ReplyDelete