Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Linen Board Tutorial by b*spoke

I found an awesome tutorial on how to make an easy linen board by b*spoke. All you need is an inexpensive bulletin board (like this one from Target), a staple gun and staples, and 1.5yds of linen fabric. I was lucky enough to find the perfect linen fabric from a fabric warehouse outlet my friend discovered. I got enough fabric for a small table for only $3! I can't wait to try it out. I'll let you know how it turns out when I get around to that project!

Below is a linen pinboard from Pottery Barn. It's a few inches bigger than the Target board, but it's ridiculously overpriced at $99!

Small Linen Pinboard by Pottery Barn

4 comments:

  1. cool! I was just thinking that instead of that wire card holder I have, I wanted a board instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I love it...would love to update my bulletin board. I'd love to see how it turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to make a board for photos, important receipts, restaurant cards...one of these days, I'll venture out to the garment district in nyc

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic tutorial! so glad i discovered your gorg blog today! jealous that you were in mexico recently...looks sooo lovely...

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete