Monday, June 1, 2009

Congratulations, Flo + Gerry!

My cousin-in-law's wedding was yesterday. It was absolutely picture perfect. The weather was beautiful and everything else went on without a hitch. She and the BMs got ready at my house, so I was able to be a part of the whole experience. I must say, it was nice being a bystander. I was a little stressed out on my own wedding day. Flo was so calm and carefree, like always.

I loved all the little details Flo added to the wedding. Her birdcage veil, the fuchsia shoes, the guys' fuchsia and black striped socks...everything was so cute! I'm sad I didn't get any pics of the guys' socks or a proper pic of the girls shoes. :( I can't wait to see the professional photographer's pictures!




These were the absolute, best tasting cupcakes EVER! They're from Sweet Honeybee Bakery . The red velvet had the most delicious cream cheese frosting in the world. I was soooo ecstatic when I found out the cupcakes had been restocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment