Friday, November 20, 2009

Jobie: my French bulldog/beagle

I'm not someone who uses terms of endearment often...if at all. But Jobie is my baby, sweetie & cutie pie. I love her affectionate nature and her on-the-verge-of-ear-shattering, howling whines when we come home. (Friends who know her, you know what I'm talking about!) How can you not love her?? She keeps me toasty when I sleep at night. Her crazed obsession with squirrels drives me nuts. I love how she's so needy. Haha. Sadly, Jobie isn't the most photogenic when she's awake (she's adorable when she's sleeping.) So I was happy to have snapped this picture of her. She was looking out our backyard for...you know it!...squirrels.


My sister-in-law just sent me this photo of Jobie from 2006. She was only a few months old and terribly cute! The photo below was taken last week when the SIL was in town for a visit. She was trying to duplicate the pose in picture #1. Doesn't she look so different? I told you she isn't photogenic! Her nose isn't actually so huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment