Thursday, August 20, 2009

One Charming Party

[Yay! My internet is back up and running!]

I came upon Brittany's "One Charming Party" blog on Sarah's site. She has the cutest party ideas, and I love how she gives tutorials for her crafts! I'll be decorating Te & Alex's Chicago reception in a couple weekends, so I've been surfing the blogs for cute ideas. I think Brittany mostly decorates for children's parties, but her ideas will definitely work for a simple, backyard (2nd) wedding reception.

I finally busted out my sewing machine yesterday and figured out how to thread the bobbin and everything! I tried to make a banner yesterday and it turned out pretty swell for my first try. :) I'll have to post pics next week. Pictures from Te & Alex's MN wedding to come soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment