Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Until next week...

My internet at home hasn't been working for days. Thank goodness I have a so-called smart phone now.  So I'm posting from my phone now. Our new modem won't be here until Thursday (sheesh.)

The husband and I are going to MN for a long weekend for his cousin's wedding.  It should be a fun time since it'll be our first time seeing a Cambodian ceremony. Actually, there are going to be several Cambodian ceremonies on Friday and Saturday with lots of bright, colorful garments.  I've heard a lot about Indian weddings and how they're long wknd affairs.  Maybe Cambodian weddings are somewhat similar?  I'll report back next Monday w/ lots of pictures. (my internet better be working by then!) Until next week then... Off we go on road trip!


  1. no wonder! I've been wondering why you haven't been online or posting much on the blog - hee hee. Have a great time in MN! don't forget to try the Vincent burger from Vincent's!

  2. Hi Cindy,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I used fishing line to hang the tissue paper pom poms.
    Kind regards