Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Recent project: baby shower invitations

I just got back from a long weekend trip to LA last night at 1am. Boy, is traveling exhausting! I'll be giving a photo update of my trip soon! It was fun seeing you guys (Judy, Gerali, and Lisa!) Here's an update on what I was working on last week...

I'm planning a baby shower for Kyoung-hee & Sam in a couple weekends. Since this is going to be a co-ed shower, I didn't want to go overboard with girly colors. (Gotta make the guys feel included and not too out of place, ya know?) I made some decorations a few weeks ago for a Korean wedding ceremony (see here and here) that used this color palette. I thought it would be perfect for this baby shower too.

3 comments:

  1. thank you, cindy!!! the invitation card's so pretty. we're really appreciated. by the way, how did you know my favorite color??!! i love purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY...purple's your favorite color! I"m so glad you liked the invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh!! i like the actual stitching you did! looks nice!

    ReplyDelete