Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Glee's Emma Pillsbury


Oh my...there's a blog all about Glee's Emma Pillsbury's wardrobe! I must say, she does wear some cute outfits. Some of her accessories are a little too out there for me, but overall, I think her wardrobe is really cute!

The husband and I were huuge fans of Glee the first half of the last season. Then, after winter break, the storyline just kind of fell apart. It seems like they're just going episode by episode now without a plot. I'm really sad about it. The writers better do something about it or else they're going to be losing some fans. :(

Do you have a favorite Gleek?

6 comments:

  1. i love all of the bright colors that emma wears :) my fave characters are mercedes & kurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't keep up with that show. But all I know is that I have the major hots for the teacher, Matt Morisson. He can sing to me any day...or night. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...I've heard of people calling Mr. Schuester a tool, but I like him too! I think Mercedes has the best voice though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. emma's outfits are definitely adorable. sometimes her wardrobe is "too bright" for my liking but she surely looks cute in it!

    i must agree with you about the glee's storyline. i love glee's first season but haven't been following it nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had NO idea! every time i watch i say i want her wardrobe :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma's style is so much like mine. I wear cardigans and would love to get my hair to look like that...

    ReplyDelete