Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ālee & Press

I recently discovered Ālee & Press. They have a gorgeous collection of letterpressed wedding invitations, baby announcements, and stationery. Don't you just love the Grandma Latte stationery? What an awesome grandma!


I'll be back after the holiday weekend. I'll be making pumpkin spice cupcakes again from this recipe from Make Me Hungry. I've made them a couple times already (see here), and they're always perfectly moist. Mmm... I'm making 2 batches this time: one for my family and another for my in-law's family. I'm also baking a lasagna using this recipe from allrecipes.com. It's gonna be a busy day today!

Safe travels to everyone and fill your bellies with fantastic food! Have a happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones!

What are you making for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment