Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Recent Project: a Holiday Party Invitation Set

I designed this holiday party invitation for Jump Trading's annual holiday party. The client, Carol, was a dream to work with. She was flexible, but at the same time, knew what she wanted. She saw some of my work and chose a few designs that she liked. From there, she suggested some color choices and provided some direction. This particular design stemmed from the Save the Dates I designed for Sue & Mike. Rather than paper cranes, Carol suggested using bird silhouettes. I added a few branches and red berries for a wintery, holiday touch. I love the way the set turned out!

Company Holiday Party Invitation
Company Holiday Party RSVP Card
Company Holiday Party Address Labels

I'll take some photos of the actual invitation soon!

5 comments: