Friday, November 5, 2010

I-L-L! I-N-I!



The husband & I went down to visit our alma mater, the University of Illinois, with a few friends last weekend. We visited restaurants and shops we used to frequent as undergrads and went to a football game. I tailgated for the first time! The husband was the grill master. He cooked up some delicious chicken legs and hamburgers. :) Gosh, I wish it just wasn't windy that day. We were so darn COLD!

I'm getting together with some of my lovely girlfriends tomorrow for Ladies' Night #343809809. We've done it so many times, we've lost count! :) I'm planning on making these prosciutto wrapped figs that Sarah made for me before. I really hope I can find some fresh figs! Otherwise, I need to come up w/ another appetizer. Eek...

What are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. ladies night is the best! mmmm those figs look mighty tasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh tailgating is soo much fun! great pics!!

    but.. go blue!! :)

    ReplyDelete